We want you to be completely secure in allowing our cleaners into your home so our extensive and comprehensive vetting process will ensure that you feel comfortable and reassured. At Your Help Hub our clients’ protection is of paramount importance to us, and we want you to know that we care about your home as much as you do.
We at Your Help Hub know that your home is your sanctuary, and that you want to feel safe and secure within it. You need to feel that whomever you’ve allowed into it is trustworthy, and that they operate with the utmost integrity. You also need to feel confident that they will be respectful of your property and your belongings. Having a home helper is about taking a worry off your shoulders, we don’t want you to be worried therefore, about who you’ve allowed to cross the threshold. We want the relationship with your helper to be such, that if you have handed over your house key, that you know that they are looking after your home, and the security of it, as if it were their own.
Having the wrong person in your home can put your home and your family at risk. Establishing your cleaner as reliable, credible, and honest is vital in forming a successful relationship with them. We at Your Help Hub have unfortunately seen what happens when this relationship breaks down but what this also means is that we know how to prevent issues surrounding trust, and we have seen the wonderful relationships that can be formed with a home helper or cleaner that cares about your home, who cleans to the highest standard, and who acts with respect and integrity.
So how do we at Your Help Hub ensure that your cleaner operates in this way? We do this by undertaking an extremely thorough and robust 7-stage vetting and screening process. We know that this process helps to ensure that cleaners who don’t meet our very high standards, don’t slip through the net. Now, let’s look at what the process involves:
- We carry out background checks – each of our home helpers must have a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check, which checks if they have a criminal record, and they must undertake relevant ID checks as well.
- Online screening – we only shortlist experienced candidates, so they must have more than six months domestic or commercial cleaning experience to go further in the selection process.
- We carry out competence and psychometric testing on all our candidates. This is our own in-house testing. This enables candidates to demonstrate their knowledge and allows for a full and complete assessment of the candidate’s capabilities.
- We always take up references on our cleaners. This is such a vital stage in our process as it gives a genuine insight into past performance and the valuable opinion of previous employers.
- We always request copies of any training certification, especially any Health & Safety qualifications. This allows us to verify what our candidates are saying, and it enables us to gain evidence of the candidate’s own commitment to their continuing professional development.
- The penultimate stage is the interview process. This is crucial in gauging the key characteristics that we require in a home helper. It gives us a chance to better understand their personality and to learn if they would be the right person to uphold our company’s values and high standards.
- Finally, all our carers must have their own public liability insurance. This ensures that you can feel secure in case anything goes wrong in terms of damages or breakages.
We want you to be completely secure in allowing our helpers into your home so our extensive and comprehensive vetting process will ensure that you feel comfortable and reassured. At Your Help Hub our clients’ protection is of paramount importance to us, and we want you to know that we care about your home as much as you do. We want you to form the best possible relationship with your home helper or cleaner so that you can enjoy the huge benefits that hiring a professional home helper or domestic cleaner can bring.