How it works
In the present COVID19 Pandemic, Cleaners were and are continuing to work on the front line in many different industries, continuing to keep Great Britain safe and in the NHS sectors especially.
Your Help Hub platform acknowledges the hard work that cleaners like you provide to the country and also to businesses and individuals. We firmly believe that your pay should be based on your industry experience, knowledge and hard work.
How does Your Help Hub work?
- You choose how many hours you want to work per week or per month
- You set the time and dates you prefer to work
- You set your own hourly rate
- You choose the location or geographical area(s) you want to work within
- No paperwork, everything is completed via your own dedicated App on your smartphone, this also helps you organise your work schedules
- You will receive live notifications of jobs available, you will have the option of accepting or declining them, the choice is yours
- Your clients will pay you weekly
Your Help Hub platform provides self-employed cleaners with a mobile app, our new system removes the need for paperwork and form filling at the end of each job, as everything is completed via the app on your smart phone. All of the information you need is collated and updated in real-time via your app.
You choose how many hours you want to work per week or per month
Register your account for free
Set up your free account and complete some basic admin
Set your location and hourly rate
You control where you work and how much you earn
Choose your monthly hours
Whether you want a few hours to top up your earnings or you're looking for a full time hours
Download our free Cleaners' App and we'll send you offers of paid work
Makes you be the boss
A typical day at Your Help Hub, for me is 3 houses or maybe just two depends on the hours of the cleaning. The good thing is that I can do my own schedule. I am speaking directly to the clients, and I have operated everything by my app.
Great for students & Great Pay
The App was easy enough use and manage, I did around university which was ideal for me as I am a student, so I needed something with flexible hours and the pay is great as its help me get by.