Airbnb cleaning service
Managing Airbnb properties or holiday lets can be quite tiresome, that's why our specialist Airbnb cleaning services are here to help.
Whether you want a one-off deep clean or a regular cleaning service, we are here to help prepare your property for your next guests. Our registered team of professional housekeepers have years of experience in hotel cleaning alongside their general domestic cleaning skills. We aim to add those extra homely touches when cleaning your property so your guests can have a comfortable and enjoyable letting experience.
Our team has extensive experience in cleaning all types of Airbnb properties between guests checking-in and checking-out. Our team will also carry out inspections and report any findings back to the serviced apartment agent or yourself.
Whether you want one-off deep cleaning or a regular cleaning service, we help prepare your property for your next guests.
How it works
Enter your postcode
This helps us find local cleaners in your area
Choose the help you need
Whether that's regular cleaning or a one-off job
Choose your cleaning hours
So you're in control of your budget
We source the best cleaner for you!
Once you approve our recommendation, your cleaning job is ready to go
What makes Your Help Hub different from the rest?
- You and your designated cleaner will be both able to communicate through the Your Help Hub app, allowing your cleaner to report any issues in real-time to you.
- Our dedicated app provides you with live push notifications to alert you when your cleaner arrives and when they leave your property.
- Our system helps with timekeeping and ensures your cleaner has completed their allocated hours, which prevents any confusion over payments.
- Before and after pictures will be taken so you can see that the property has been cleaned and is ready for your next guest.
Our system helps with timekeeping and ensuring your cleaner has completed their allocated hours
What's included in serviced apartment cleaning?
Serviced apartment cleaning includes:
- Secure key collection & return
- General tidying of the property
- Dusting and wiping all surfaces
- Thorough cleaning of kitchen, including running & emptying the dishwasher
- Cleaning bathrooms & toilets
- Changing bed linen and making beds
- Laundering and ironing bed linen
- Washing & folding towels
- Restocking bathrooms necessary accessories
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Emptying bins
The list above is our standard Airbnb cleaning tasks if you require different tasks, please discuss this with your cleaner.
Booking an Airbnb service is very straightforward, just enter your postcode into our search bar and find vetted and experienced cleaners in your area. Let us know the number of bedrooms and bathrooms in your property, along with any other relevant information. Once all the information has been inputted, the system will calculate the number of hours needed and the cost to service your property. "It’s that easy!”
I've used different cleaning services but this was the best!
I have used a few different cleaning services but this was the best! They showed up early, did a thorough job and were pleasant and friendly! They took my trash with them, an added bonus, and didn’t rearrange my entire house like some cleaners do. Their prices are also better than any I’ve seen.
Excellent, everything is always cleaned to a very high standard, anything moved is always back were is was. Extremely trustworthy
Q: Do I have to sign a 12-month contract with you?
No, you don’t need to sign a 12-month contract. If you choose to end your service, please give us one month's notice by email.
Q: Are your cleaners insured?
Yes— all cleaners have public, liability insurance.
Q: Is there any minimum of hours per visit?
Yes — there is a minimum of two-hours per visit.
Q: Are your cleaners vetted?
Yes — all contractors registered on our platform are fully vetted with an ID check and reference checked and home helpers/carers are DBS checked.
Q: Who pays the cleaner?
You, the customer, are responsible for paying the cleaner by cash or bank transfer.
Q: Can I contact my cleaner?
Yes — clients and cleaners are provided with an app which enables both to communicate by sending messages to each other.
Q: Who provides the cleaning materials?
The client is responsible for the cleaning materials, mop, bucket, hover, etc. If you require cleaning materials and equipment, please state this in the quoting system when booking a service, as this incur an additional charge.