Domestic cleaning in Manchester
Many of our customers in Manchester want a domestic cleaner to visit their home at regularly, either daily, weekly, or fortnightly, and they benefit from being able to specify which day they prefer their cleaner to attend.
You should be caution about working with a cleaner who hasn't completed a thorough screening process! At Your Help Hub, that's never a problem. Because we partner with Checks Direct, a leading provider of employment screening and background checks, "we do the hard work, so you don't have to!". All Your Help Hub cleaning contractors are thoroughly vetted before they take on cleaning jobs and this means that you can enjoy a clean and hygienic house without any worry.
Typically, each cleaning visit to your home lasts a minimum of 2-hours and we try provide you with the same cleaner for each visit to ensure familiarity and continuity of service.
Why is Your Help Hub different from other platforms?
- You have full control over your scheduled cleaning because you have access to our free, dedicated mobile app
- Our service is free of charge, so you don't end up paying expensive agency fees. In fact, you simply pay your cleaner’s hourly rate!
- You can communicate easily with your cleaning contractor by using the Your Help Hub mobile app
- And you'll get automatic alerts from the app when your cleaner arrives at / leaves your property, so you know exactly the amount of time they spend cleaning your home
- This guarantees that your contractor completes the allocated hours and so you know that you are paying the right amount to your cleaner your cleaner for the work they complete
After your cleaning is complete, you can choose to pay your cleaner at the end of the week or at the end of the month - whichever suits you both best.
If your cleaner is unavailable because of holiday or illness - or if you feel that you would prefer a different cleaner - that’s not a problem! Your Help Hub can arrange a temporary replacement or allocate a new, permanent cleaner to your job.