Domestic cleaning in Birmingham
Many of our Birmingham customers choose to have a domestic cleaner to come to their home at regular intervals, either daily, weekly, or fortnightly, and they can specify which day they prefer their cleaner to attend.
Be wary of using cleaners who haven’t been through a thorough screening process! We partner with Checks Direct, a leading provider of employment screening and background checks which means that "we do the hard work, so you don't have to!". All cleaners from Your Help Hub are thoroughly vetted before they're allowed to take on cleaning jobs and this means that you can enjoy a clean and hygienic house without any worry.
Each cleaning visit lasts a minimum of 2-hours and to ensure familiarity and continuity of service, we aim to provide you with the same cleaner for each visit.
Why we are different from other platforms:
- You have full control of your scheduled cleaning through your own dedicated app.
- Our service is Free of charge, which means that there are no expensive agency fees to pay. You just pay your cleaner’s hourly rate.
- You and your cleaner can communicate easily through the Your Help Hub app.
- Our app alerts you whenever your cleaner arrives at / leaves your property, so you know exactly how long they spent on your cleaning job.
- This ensures that your cleaner completes their allocated hours, so you know you are paying your cleaner the right amount for the work they've done.
After your cleaning job is complete, you can pay your cleaner at the end of the week or at the end of the month - whichever suits you both best.
If your cleaner is on holiday or unwell - or if you feel that you and your cleaner are not communicating effectively - that’s not a problem! We can arrange a temporary replacement or allocate new cleaner to your job.